2008. gada 1. sept.

Selina from Ghana

Selina: hello are you there can we chat?
X: chat about wha'?
Selina: am selina from ghana
X: Hello, Selina from Ghana. How're you doin'?
Selina: fine
Selina: can we be freinds?
X: OK
Selina: do you have a ghanaian freind?
X: I've just got one, yes.
Selina: who is he or she?
Selina: am a student in the univasity level
X: I'm happy for you.
Selina: sure why?
Selina: tell me why you are happy for me
X: Why not? You said you're a student. That's great.
Selina: yes i am
Selina: am doing law at the univasity
X: good
Selina: and you?
X: computer science
Selina: ok see too
Selina: are you married?
X: Yes, I have 10 wives. Wanna be 11th?
Selina: too much you know that?
X: No. Solomon, the great ancient king, had over a thousand. :)
Selina: yes i know but that are the olden days you know that ok
Selina: so how may children to you have then
X: 117
Selina: are you insulting me or?
X: just kidding
Selina: ?
X: Your question about am I married.
Selina: ok
Selina: so what do you like best?
X: Talking to girls from Ghana, I guess.
Selina: yes you are i already told you
Selina: are u there
X: yes
Selina: so what business do you do there?
X: Don't quite understand your question. You mean at the moment or in general?
Selina: in general
X: I wouldn't call it a business. I just have a job.
Selina: have to live now
X: Yes, don't die.

Nav komentāru:

Google